It's on ESPN Classic right now...got moved up cuz of the storm. Just started.
It's on ESPN Classic right now...got moved up cuz of the storm. Just started.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Almost the end of the 1st...14-0 LSU, LSU at the 1 again...Appy St. is done already IMO.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Appy St was done before the game started. The SEC =/= The Big 10+1
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
SEC looking pretty good this year starting out. SC beat the hell outta NC State, Vandy wins by a sizeable margin, and now LSU is wearing out Appy St.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Don't put iny stock in beating the hell out of N.C. State. They are the consensus pick to be near the bottom.
As expected LSU is hammering ASU. It astounds me that some folks picked an upset. LSU is not Michigan.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
I don't put alot of stock in NC State...but it isn't like SC is upper eschelon of the SEC either.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's on ESPN Classic right now...got moved up cuz of the storm. Just started. </div></div>
Virginia Tech at East Carolina on Espn
Will you ever rise up and fight for your God-given rights? History shows that evil triumphs when good men do nothing.
That might be an upset.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
LSU up 31-0. Not dealing with Michigan this year.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That might be an upset. </div></div>
That is what some have projected. Anything can happen since the Appy State game last season.
Will you ever rise up and fight for your God-given rights? History shows that evil triumphs when good men do nothing.
Bookmarks